One random day my mom said that we all had to go help my great uncle get to the doctors office and a Sunday at six in the morning. I did not notice anything weird about a doctors appointment at six in the morning on a Sunday. That really shows how clueless I am. Every year we have a Christmas Party with my dads side of the family. There is never anyone my age or my sisters so we usually hang around each other since we don't know that many people to well. Our family stayed till One O'Clock in the morning so that is what time I wen't to bed. So we woke up at five in the morning sleepy and grumpy. Never the less we got in our car and headed to Lexington. We stopped at this doughnut place and to my surprise my grandpa and grandma were there. I didn't want to get out of the car until my parents bribed me by saying that they were going to give me a Christmas present in side.
We all went in to order our doughnuts and I was not in a good mood. I was grumpy and tired and wanted no one to talk to me. So we got our doughnuts and sat down at a table and my mom handed me this really light wrapped box. I of course thought that this was some joke but I opened the gift and there were four passes to Disney World. I didn't know what to do but cover up my face. While I was doing that my sister started peaking in the box to see what was in there. When she saw the passes to Disney World her mouth opened and she flipped her hair. Of course she had to look through all the passes and make sure her name was on it. So I asked my mom when we were leaving. It turns out that there was no doctor appointment and that we were leaving right then.
No comments:
Post a Comment