Friday, May 20, 2011

On the Way

           









         We went to the Lexington Airport where we went through security and I was a little nervous because I had not gone on an airplane in a long time.  Sense my sister's foot was broken they had to "specially" check her boot.   It was really funny but my sister was a little mad that we recorded the whole thing.  We waited in the airport for thirty minutes before they called us to board the plane.  It was a small plane with two rows with two seats in each row.  My sister and I sat next to each other while my parents did the same.  We were all really excited and I could not fall asleep.  So I made my sister stay up with me.  She didn't really want to but I made her.  I couldn't wait!








             So we were on the plane and it was scary.  I was a little nervous and just wanted to get to Disney World soon.  So the plane started moving and inside I was screaming inside because I new someone who died in a plane crash.  I was scared that that would happen to me.  Of course it didn't so when the first plane we had to wait a little bit and then we were on the second plane.  The second plane was bigger with two rows of three seats.  No one sat next to my sister and so we were happy because we didn't want some stranger sitting next to me.  I mean how weird would that be.  Finally we got to  Florida and we got on this train thing to take us to this place to pick up our bags.  After all this we went and got on the Disney bus and we were on our way!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment