Saturday, May 21, 2011

1st Night

        We arrived at the place that we were staying at.  That place was Coronado Springs.  It was a really cool place with a Mexico "ish" theme.  Sense my sister had a broken foot she could not walk around in Disney so we had to get her a weal chair.  The first night we decided to just stay there and eat dinner.  We ate a really good dinner at this Mayan thyme place that had the best steak I have ever had in my life!  The steak was huge and it came with a side of mashed potatoes that were really good.  Surpassingly I ate it all.  Sadly I ended up stuffed.  It was amazing.  I will never forget that steak.
            My parents are very big on going to bed early so when we got back to our room they said we could take showers, get settled in and go to bed.  While my sister was taking a shower I was looking around our room.  It had a blue and brown theme that was cool.  The thing I found cool was that there was a safe and key in the bathroom.  I still have no idea why that would be in a room.  My mom and I sat down to decide what parks we would go to on the second, third, fourth and fifth day.  I wanted to got to Hollywood Studios first.  Epcot second.  Animal Kingdom third.  My personal favorite Magic Kingdom last.  We all agreed that it was a good order.       

No comments:

Post a Comment