Sunday, May 22, 2011

On Our Way Back

        
        We woke up early and headed away from Disney.  I was sad but ready to go home because it was Christmas Eve!  I was tired from all the walking but sad that Disney would be a memory.  We ended up having to pile all my stuff on my sister. We headed to the airport and I started to get hungry.  So my mom and dad bought me a small pizza and some water.  At that moment that was the best pizza in my life.  We ended up getting delayed.  My sister and I got on youtube and started watching Toy Story.  Until they wanted us to board.  
          Finally they called us to board.   We were ready to get on our first plane on our way home.  I ended up on a row by my self because my mom, sister and dad sat in a row.  I had two open seats open next to me.  The plane started to move and we were on our way.  I couldn't wait to get on our last plane and head home.  The plane touched down and cheers filled the plane.  It was getting late and I thought we could get on another plane right then.  I was wrong.  We got delayed again and my mom and I were at the back of the plane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment