We on the plane. My mom and I in the back. About half way through the flight my mom and I started singing Christmas songs. By the end of the flight every one was singing. It was really fun. We were laughing and singing it was a good time. That was probably the best plane ride ever. When the plane hit the ground there was one again cheers. We got off the plane and ran inside. I was so happy.
We grabbed our bags and went out and my grandpa was waiting for us. We ran up and hugged him. We hopped in the car and headed to my grandparents house. When I got in the car I found the bag of doughnuts. No one wanted to eat those. We arrived at my grandparents house and everyone was there. My aunt and uncle and of course my grandparents. Oh and who can forget Pesto. We were home. We were home from the perfect and best vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment