Sunday, May 22, 2011

5th Day

          Our last day in a park.  I finally got to Magic Kingdom.  I couldn't wait!  Magic Kingdom is the place where all the princesses are.  The castle is where Cinderella lives.  There is a lighting of the castle that happens at night.  During the day we went to this thing with Stitch.  Worst thing ever, all of us thought that it was stupid.  Then we went to my moms favorite thing when she was a kid.  It was this little ride that is hard to describe so I will show some pictures. 
        The lighting of the castle.  My favorite part of Disney.  It was so pretty I couldn't believe it.  After the castle was light princesses came out and so did the Fairy God Mother.  They put on a little show and it was cute.  During the show a person next to me preposed to his girlfriend and she said yes.  It was amazing.  He gave her Mickey Mouse ears with a vail on them.  It was a great day at Magic Kingdom.  I loved it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment