Sunday, May 22, 2011

2nd Day

        




        We woke up about seven and headed to Hollywood Studios!  I couldn't wait I was so excited.  We got there and the first thing I wanted to do was to see the hat, so we did.
It was just like I thought it was going to be.  It was really cool.  First we went to "The Rocken Roller coaster".  I am not that big of a roller coaster fan but I went on it anyway and it went upside down in the dark.  Next we went to The Tower of Terror.  It was really fun with all the drops. 




        Then we went on this tour of everything with all the disney movies it was so cool.  We learned how they did things like split Kirby's car in half.  The we went to this really cool stunt show that had scenes with cars and motorcycles and it was so cool.  After they showed us them they put together how it would be in a movie and it was so cool!  Then we went to Toy Story Mania and that was my favorite of the day.  We had to wait in a long line but it was worth it.  It was a series of games that you would play and it was all in 3d.  Of course my sister beat everyone.  After that we went to dinner at this Italian place.  I had a really good pasta.  When we walked out of the restaurant we looked up and everything was lit up with lights.










     
        

1 comment:

  1. T Hats a lot of lights.
    And a lot of Disney castles in the background.
    They're almost hard to look at because they're so bright.

    ReplyDelete