Sunday, May 22, 2011
3rd Day
The next day we went to Epcot. Epcot was really cool. First we went to the ride called Time Trek and it was pretty fun. Then we went on this really cool Finding Nemo ride. We sat in a shel and it carried us around. After I got of I realized I left my purse and they had to stop the whole ride because of me. They we went on my all time favorite roller coaster Space Mountain. Next we went to Mission Space where my mother and sister got sick. Then we went on Soarn. That was so cool I loved it. I have never been on a ride like it.
Then we went to meet all the characters. I finally met Mickey Mouse.
Then we went to the culture part of Epcot. The culture part was one of my favorites because it was fun, and I learned many things. We took a tour of this french thing that was interesting. We listed to this choir preform and it was really cool. We ate dinner at this French place. My mom ordered her meal in french while the rest of us just said it in english. That was the best meal I had ever had. I don't really know what it was though... Then I got this chocolate cake that was the bomb! We finished our day at Epcot by taking a few more pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your blog was adorable and the video of your sister was hilarious. I hope her foot is okay. It brings back memories of when I went to Disney.
ReplyDelete